There are signs that Lockdown is lifting, meaning it’s not long until we can safely hit the road again.
We know that many car enthusiasts, including our ERS experts, are dreaming about their first big drive plans.
We asked our car enthusiast friends to share their post lockdown plans, and now we want to know yours…
Share your #ERSFirstBigDrive plans to be in with a chance to win £500 Mr & Mrs Smith vouchers to make that first journey a little bit special.
Closing date 12th June 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The promoter is: ERS Administration Services LIMITED (“ERS”) whose registered office is at 21 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9AH.
2. To be eligible for the prize draw, entries must be submitted between 09:00 GMT on Wednesday 27th May 2020 and 23:59hours GMT on Friday 12th June 2020.
3. To enter, you must be following @ERS_Motor on Instagram. Submit a video or photo of your vehicle using #ERSfirstbigdrive, and include the make and model of your vehicle, and your response to the following questions: (1) Where would be your first big drive be to? (2) Who would be your ideal driving partner? (3) What is your favourite driving soundtrack?
4. Entries will be void is they are incomplete or do not comply with these terms and conditions. Only one entry per person.
5. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry with a valid full UK driving licence. The promotion is not open to employees of the ERS Insurance Group and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. Internet access is required to enter.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not successfully completed for whatever reason.
8. One winner will be chosen at random on the Monday 15th June 2020 from all valid entries received during the promotion period. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within [24 hours] of the draw taking place.
9. The winner must provide their full name, age, email address and a UK postal address to claim his/her prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner. The prize will be delivered either by email to the email address provided or by recorded post or courier to the winner’s UK address within 1 month of the relevant prize being claimed.
10. The prize is: £500 Mr and Mrs Smith e-voucher to be used by 31st December 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value or a cash alternative without giving notice. Terms and Conditions of the voucher apply as per Mr and Mrs Smith’s Terms & Conditions.
11. The prize is for the named winner only and is not transferable.
12. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. OWNERSHIP AND USE OF ENTRIES
(a) You will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in your entry, but by submitting your entry you agree to grant us a licence to use your entry in our marketing and publicity, including without limitation on the ERS website (ers.com), on ERS social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, You Tube and Linkedin), and for any other purpose connected to this promotion.
(b) The licence will last for the duration of the relevant intellectual property right and includes the right for us to:
(i) edit or modify your entry in any media form;
(ii) adapt it or incorporate it into other materials;
(iii) sub-licence it to third parties or companies in our group to use for the purposes described in clause 13(a); and
(iv) republish it (or any version modified in the way described above) on any media anywhere in the world.
(c) You confirm that your entry:
(i) is your own original work and does not breach any third party’s intellectual property rights (for example, by including a company’s trade mark without permission);
(ii) is not defamatory, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, distasteful, pornographic or illegal;
(iii) can be submitted to us and used without breaching any contractual obligation to any person; and
(iv) does not contain anything which may be confidential or commercially sensitive.
(d) If your entry contains photographs or video images of people, you must ensure that you inform them that you intend to use the material for the purposes of this promotion and you confirm that you have obtained their consent. Where anyone in the video is under the age of 18, you confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of that person and as such you have the right to agree to their image being used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(e) We may ask you for evidence of any such consent and reserve the right to disqualify your entry if you are unable to provide it or if we have doubts about its adequacy.
(f) You are not entitled to any fees for granting the licence and you are not entitled to terminate it unless we agree in writing.
(g) We do not guarantee that your entry will be published by us.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to any entrant that is caused by technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with entrants’ entry into the promotion or the allocation of the prize; (c) any unauthorised use of intellectual property rights submitted by entrants; or (c) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of or damage to the prize. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
15. By submitting your video using #ERSfirstbigdrive you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the terms of this promotion at any time without liability to entrants where it is unable to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes to the Marketing Team, ERS, 21 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AH (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the date of the draw stated in condition 8. If an entrant objects to either his/her name or county being published or made available, the entrant should contact the Promoter at the address in condition 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. The winner of this promotion may be asked to participate in publicity.
20. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.