1) The promoter is: ERS SYNDICATE MANAGEMENT LIMITED (“ERS”) whose registered office is at 21 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9AH.
2) This promotion will start on the 27th November 2019 and will end on Sunday 15th December 2019 (23:59 final entry).
3) The promotion is only open to staff of motor insurance brokers in the United Kingdom who have opted-in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period. Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. The promotion is not open to employees of the ERS Insurance Group and their families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion. Entrants must obtain their employer’s permission to participate in the promotion and entrants confirm that their participation in the promotion does not violate their employer’s policies and procedures.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
5) How to participate: Every member of the broker’s staff who is opted in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period will automatically be entered once into the prize draw. Only one entry per person.
6) Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides an entrant’s duty to place the interests of its clients before all other considerations when arranging and administering motor insurance policies under any Terms of Business Agreement with ERS, nor shall these terms and conditions override any legal or regulatory requirements (whether obligatory or advisory) which may apply to the entrant, ERS or the placing of insurance business including for the avoidance of doubt the entrant’s obligation to treat customers fairly.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not successfully completed for whatever reason.
8) Three winners will be chosen at random on the 16th December 2019 from all entrants opted in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period.
9) Each winner will be notified by email and by telephone on the 16th December 2019 and must provide a UK postal address to claim his/her prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner. One prize will be delivered to each winner’s UK address by recorded post or courier within 24 working days of the relevant prize being claimed. We will aim to send all prizes before the last 1st class Christmas posting date, Friday 20th December.
10) There are 3 prizes: 1. Lego® Technic Bugatti Chiron worth £330 RRP. 2. Lego® 42054 Technic CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC RRP £119.99. 3. Lego® 10220 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van – RRP £84.99. Each winner will receive one of the three prizes, selected at random.
11) The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to any entrant that is caused by technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prizes; or (c) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of the prizes. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
15) Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the terms of this promotion at any time without liability to entrants where it is unable to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Promoter’s reasonable control.
16) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network.
17) The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the name and county of the winners to anyone who writes to the Marketing Team, ERS, 21 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AH (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the date of the draw stated in condition 8. If an entrant objects to either his/her name or county being published or made available, the entrant should contact the Promoter at the address in condition 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
19) The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.