Trade our Minibus product digitally through ERS eTrade.
ERS Charity Minibus prize draw
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is: IQUW SYNDICATE MANAGEMENT LIMITED (“ERS”) whose registered office is at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD.
2) The promotion is only open to UK charities registered on the GOV.UK charity register (https://www.gov.uk/find-charity-information) and having an active commercial 1-5 vehicle minibus insurance policy with ERS Syndicate 218 at Lloyd’s (sold by one of ERS’s UK motor Broker partners) at the time of the relevant prize draw. Charities must be based in the United Kingdom. The promotion is not open to employees of the IQUW Group and their families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
3) There is no entry fee and no additional purchase necessary to enter the prize draws.
4) This promotion will start on 1st January 2023 and end on 31st December 2023
How to participate:
5) There will be four prize draws which will take place on the dates set out in condition (6). Charities satisfying the criteria in condition (2) at the time of the relevant prize draw will automatically be entered in that draw. [Only one entry per charity].
6) Winner Selection
The prize draws will take place from data provided at 15:00 on the following dates:
1st March 2023, 1st May 2023, 1st September 2023, 1st November 2023.
For each draw, one winner of a £250 donation will be chosen at random from all policyholders satisfying the criteria in condition (2).
ERS will inform the winning policyholder’s Broker of the result of the prize draw within 48 hours of the draw and request the winning charity’s bank details, which must be provided to ERS on the policyholder’s letterhead and sent to email@example.com. Payment will be made by BACS directly to the charity’s account within 10 days of ERS receiving the relevant bank details. If no bank details have been received within two weeks of ERS contacting the winning policyholder’s Broker, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) Prize Details
The winner of each prize draw will receive a £250 donation to the winning policyholder’s charity. There are 4 x £250 donations available in total. The prizes are not transferable.
Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides a Broker’s duty to place the interests of its clients before all other considerations when arranging and administering motor insurance policies under any Terms of Business Agreement with ERS, nor shall these terms and conditions override any legal or regulatory requirements (whether obligatory or advisory) which may apply to the Broker, ERS or the placing of insurance business including for the avoidance of doubt the Broker’s obligation to treat customers fairly.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to any entrant that is caused by technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prizes; or (c) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of the prizes. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant and its Broker. Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the terms of this promotion at any time without liability to entrants where it is unable to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Promoter’s reasonable control.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network.
The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the name and county of the winners, together with a brief description of the winning charity’s nature and objectives (unless obvious), to anyone who contacts the Marketing Team, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at ERS, 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the date of the draw stated in condition (6). If an entrant objects to either its name or country being published or made available, the entrant should contact the Promoter at the address in condition (1). In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
The winners of this promotion may be asked to participate in publicity.
9) Data Protection
10) The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
ERS Syndicate 218 at Lloyd’s is managed by IQUW Syndicate Management Limited. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN 204851).