1) The promoter is: ERS SYNDICATE MANAGEMENT LIMITED (“ERS”) whose registered office is at 52-54 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 2BJ.
2) This promotion will start on the 22nd November 2018 and will end on the 14th December 2018 (23:59 final entry).
3) The promotion is only open to staff of motor insurance brokers in the United Kingdom who have opted-in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period. Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. The promotion is not open to employees of the ERS Insurance Group and their families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
5) How to participate: Every member of the broker’s staff who is opted in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period will automatically be entered once into the prize draw. Only one entry per person.
6) Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides an entrant’s duty to place the interests of its clients before all other considerations when arranging and administering motor insurance policies under any Terms of Business Agreement with ERS, nor shall these terms and conditions override any legal or regulatory requirements (whether obligatory or advisory) which may apply to the entrant, ERS or the placing of insurance business including for the avoidance of doubt the entrant’s obligation to treat customers fairly. Upon request by ERS, the entrant agrees to provide ERS with evidence that entrant has adequate procedures and controls in place to ensure that entrant fulfils its fiduciary duties to its clients.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not successfully completed for whatever reason.
8) One winner will be chosen at random on the 17th December 2018 from all entrants opted in to receive marketing emails from ERS during the promotion period.
9) The winner will be notified by email and by telephone on the 17th December 2018 and must provide a UK postal address to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s UK address by recorded post or courier within 4 working days of the prize being claimed.
10) The winner will receive a Lego® Technic Bugatti Chiron worth £330 RRP.
11) The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to any entrant that is caused by technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize; or (c) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of the prize. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
15) Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the terms of this promotion at any time without liability to entrants where it is unable to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Promoter’s reasonable control.
16) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Network.
18) The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.